This was our first attempt at a family portrait. I think that this was about the 40th picture taken. I have learned that you just have to click till you get a good picture, no matter how long it may take.
I used to blog quite a bit, but I have had two kiddos in two and a half years. It has been a little crazy for a while. First, I must talk about my loving husband, Preacher Man. He is amazing, if I do say so myself. He is a music and youth minister in a little Texas town, also working on his master in Missiology (the study of missions). We are trying to decide whether to continue this degree or go on for a Master of Divinity. He works so diligently to provide for his growing family. We have two goregeous girls. Cutie Pie will be two in September. She LOVES Backyardigans, purses, playing with her dad, lovin' on her sissy, Sweet Pea. She is four months old. She LOVES smiling at her mommy and daddy, watching Cutie Pie play, rolling from back to tummy-tummy to back.
We live about ten hours from any family. So this blog is for them to come and look at, and also for those friends who want to keep up with us. I will be posting lots of pictures, videos (hopefully), and funny little happenings. I am a stay-at-home mom, so I should find a little time every now and again to update this site.
No comments:
Post a Comment