All Mine 2

Saturday, December 11, 2010

Change is ALWAYS happening

I haven't updated in over three years, kinda feels like I am starting completely fresh.  How is it possible?!!  Oh, I know! When I wrote my last post about Cutie Pie turning two, we were preparing to leave our little town for a larger town.  We have been here for three years, which is a very big deal for us.

I need to introduce Honey Bear. She was born August 12, 2009.  She was very much a BIG surprise to us. We were thinking that maybe down the road, we would possibly have another baby. God has a very funny way of showing us what we need, when we need it.  Early in our marriage, we experienced the loss of a miscarriage. This baby was also a surprise to us. And though we didn't know what to think about being parents. When we lost that child so unexpectedly.  We realized how much hurt, love, joy, and hope we can have being a parent.  Isaiah helped us to see that God is in control of the things we want control over.  For years we waited for God to bless again with another chance to be parents.  It wasn't until we started our adventure in ministry that God blessed us.  I was very scared about the responsibility and sometimes loneliness of ministry, but when we listened to God's prompting and moved in December 2004.  We found out that I was expecting on January 19, 2005.  I can honestly say that God's grace is sufficient.  I cried tears of joy and fear that day. With my sweet husband there to encourage and pray with me through all those times that fear would creep in, I was able to have an good healthy pregnancy.

 You turned my mourning into dancing; you removed my sackcloth and clothed me with joy, that my heart may sing your praises and not be silent. Lord my God, I will praise you forever. Psalm 30:11


Fast forward to Honey Bear, she has been an outstanding third child for our little family.  She has slept 8 hours from birth, very laid back, and seems to have a very funny sense of humor.  She is starting to have more of a voice and we all look forward to getting to see her develop more over the years to come.  Preacher Man and I know that God has entrusted us with these three jewels and we are trying our best to make our Heavenly Father proud.




Honey Bear-3 Months


Honey Bear-1 year

No comments: