All Mine 2

Friday, December 17, 2010

The Weather Outside is Frightful

I grew up in a place that didn't snow.  It would sleet and ice over when the weather began to get a cold. My parents have these amazing pictures of inches upon inches of snow on a picnic table, but that was the year I was born and couldn't remember what it was like.  There were maybe a couple of times that I was able to be in real fluffy snow.  When Brian and I moved to this area 6 years ago, we had a beautiful snow and people told us that it was a regular occurrence here.  I was so excited to know that we would experience a little winter wonderland every year.  This year we have our three little girls and they LOVE snow.  It has been steadily coming down and will continue for a few more hours.  Although it is predicted to be in the 60s again next week.  I was able to have a little white Christmas today.

Here are a few pictures:


A close up of our cedar


It is covering everything


Our tree right outside our door


Our snow mobile


Preacher Man preparing to take Cutie Pie to school.
Yep, that's right he doesn't have a jacket on yet.  He was wearing his new snow boots. 






No comments: